Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy with Guilt

I have had a really difficult time during my last semester.
I played a lot
I couldn't focus on study
I have two boyfriends broke up with me in a month.
Worst, I got caught for sexy modelling.
I couldn't have feel much terrible than these.

During study week,
I cannot really focus myself.
I know I studied,
But I became lazier and weaker in memorization.
I used to re-memorize for few times, but now I just look through and find for the spot questions.
I feel guilty but at the same time I was wondering if that is what we call 'STUDY SMART'?

Worst, 
I cannot focus during my test.
This is the firsst time I have no idea what I am writing in my essay during one of the test.
I was so useless.
and lecturer spotted question didn't came out on the test. 
I fed up and just pray for at least 3.80.


then,


I got my exam result today

4.00

I can't believe my eyes when I first looking at it.
I even took out the calculator to calculate the marks.

I was stunned.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment